Ephrata Area Social Services provides door-to-door pickups for individuals who have no transportation available to their doctor appointments, the grocery store, hairdresser, government service office or any other location.
- Rides are scheduled between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If your appointment is scheduled to end after 3:30 pm, we can make arrangements but must know this information at the time of scheduling.
- Please call at least 4 or more days in advance to schedule your ride.
- You must provide an accurate address and phone number at which you will be available at the scheduled pick up time.
- Currently, we have one vehicle that is equipped to accommodate those who are handicapped or in a wheelchair. Please make this information known when scheduling.
- While donations are greatly appreciated, we do not charge for our transportation services.