EASS provides door-to-door pickups for individuals who have no transportation available to their doctor appointments, the grocery store, hairdresser, government service office or any other location.
Transportation is scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday morning.
- Rides are scheduled between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If your appointment is scheduled to end after 3:30 pm, we can make arrangements but must know this information at the time of scheduling.
- Grocery shopping apartments are only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Lancaster medical appointments are only on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Please call at least 4 or more days in advance to schedule your ride.
- You must provide an accurate address and phone number at which you will be available at the scheduled pick up time.
- Currently, we have one vehicle that is equipped to accommodate those who are handicapped or in a wheelchair. Please make this information known when scheduling.
- While donations are greatly appreciated, we do not charge for our transportation services.